LASIK is an abbreviation for Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, a type of laser eye procedure designed to change the shape of the cornea to eliminate or reduce the need for glasses and contact lenses. In conventional LASIK, a blade is used to make the flap. Z-LASIK®, however, is a more advanced technology which uses the Ziemer FEMTO LDV™ femtosecond laser to create the flap.
If you are looking for an accurate, safe and comfortable laser refractive procedure, Indiana LASIK Centers is the place for you. The procedure will correct your vision using lasers from beginning to end. No scalpel will touch your eyes, reducing the risk of complications.
The Vast Majority Of Indiana LASIK Centers’ Patients Reported:
- Did not find the treatment to be uncomfortable or painful
- Achieved excellent vision without glasses
- Were more satisfied with the outcome than they expecte
- Normally saw better than they did before with glasses/contacts
- Would choose this method again and recommend it to others