COVID-19 UPDATE: Our Offices Are Open!
During the pandemic, we have continued to serve our patients while our offices remained closed. Now, as our offices open their doors once again, our top priority continues to be the health and wellbeing of our patients, families, staff and community. We have implemented extensive safety protocols following the recommendations of the CDC, American Optometric Association, and Indiana State Government Officials.
When you visit our practices, you can expect to see the following safety protocols:
- Screening of patients including temperatures taken prior to entering the practice
- Doctors and staff wearing masks
- Continuous disinfecting of surfaces and equipment
- Safety shields and sneeze guards installed
- Handwashing after every patient interaction
- Social distancing by limiting the number of patients in our offices at one time
- Separating chairs in our reception areas to comply with CDC guidelines
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and patient use